All JAMA members support the following statement of traditional Christian beliefs:
We believe in One holy, loving, all-powerful and gracious Creator God maker of heaven and earth. We believe that Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man, is both Lord and Savior. We believe that Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for human sin, that He was raised bodily on the third day, and that He ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead and reign over all things. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the ultimate authority for all matters of faith and practice. We believe that salvation comes not by works, but only by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the saved to the resurrection of life. We believe in one universal Church defined by the spiritual unity of all believers in and through our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that marriage is the foundational institution of human culture, was instituted, sanctioned and blessed by the Creator God, and is expressed as the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime.
1. Fellowship: We will encourage, support, promote harmony, pray for, and minister to one another and to all those that fall within the sphere of JAMA influence.
2. Unity: We will actively promote unity and a spirit of cooperation among Joplin area Churches and Para-church ministries.
3. Leadership: We will lead the Joplin area community concerning traditional spiritual values and moral issues, helping to promote and/or provide continuing education and evangelistic opportunities.
4. Love: We will help finance, support, and participate in benevolent community programs, whether initiated by or endorsed and supported by JAMA.
The JAMA Servant Leadership Team
- Daniel Wermuth, President
- Debbie Kenny, Vice President
- Dan King, Secretary/Treasurer
- Please check back often as we will be adding photos and bios of our lead team members, as well as other new information through out the site.